Shop The Trend Boutique

Thursday 30 January 2014

A Healthy 2014

During my final year of uni I gained a lot of weight, and although I wasn't necessarily big for my height (I'm 5'10) I was very unhealthy, and the majority of the time living on processed foods, leaving me, tired, weak and bloated.

Over the past few weeks I have been frequently questioned about how I achieved my 20lb weight loss as if I took some sort of wonder drug - I wish. The truth is there is no easy solution and, extreme fad diets never work. You simply have to eat right, exercise and drink a lot of water.

I lost weight by shire determination and a complete overhauled diet. I won't lie to you, at times it has been physically and mentally draining but if you want it enough it is 100% possible.

Below are some healthy, unscary, diet friendly meal options.  

Fig & banana breakfast bowl

Green Burgers

Sweet Potato Wedges

Mushroom soup

To find out more about these recipes and more healthy food options check out my Pinterest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment