Shop The Trend Boutique

Friday 31 January 2014

My Beauty Secrets: Lasting Perfection Concealer

Back in November I decided it was time to overhaul my make up bag and thought the best way to do this was to research all the best products on the market, used by beauty bloggers. I could've easily just walked into MAC and purchased everything I needed, but I wanted to find out what really works.

The first product I discovered was this Lasting Perfection concealer from Collection.


Initially I was hesitant to believe a product costing just £4.19 would fix the under eye bag issue I inherited from my parents, however, after running out of my usual concealer I thought I'd give it ago. The results were fantastic! It really works, and I urge anyone to give it a try.

Get yours here.

No comments:

Post a Comment