Shop The Trend Boutique

Thursday 3 October 2013

V Jewellery

I don't do glamour very well, I find it all a bit too much of an effort. Spending hours in the mirror, all that make up, high heels and fancy clothing; it's not really my thing. However, this doesn't mean to say I don't enjoy the finer things in life, and when it comes to jewellery I'm like a magpie with 20/20 vision.

Launched earlier this year V Jewellery make the most beautiful vintage inspired pieces without the extortionate price tag. Creative Director Laura Vann says; "I often saw friends wearing incredible pieces that were either one-offs found on the Portobello Road, or designer pieces with a price tag to match. I saw no brands in the jewellery market that were accessible in terms of availability or price to young women like myself". 
 
Here are some of my favourite pieces.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I am a fashion designer recently i designed one best dress so for that dress i need best jewellery daily i am searching in social deals for jewellery collection i think your models are useful to me.

    ReplyDelete